Take a trip down memory lane with Camp Seale Harris as we celebrate 70 years of educating, encouraging and empowering children with diabetes and their families to live well. Are you too old to be a camper, but want to reconnect with camp friends? You never outgrow Camp Seale Harris! We’d like to invite alumni and friends to join us Saturday, May 11 at Camp Seale Harris at ASCCA (on Lake Martin) for a 70th Anniversary Celebration Alumni Reunion!
This Alumni Reunion Includes:
- Connection Reception – see old friends including alumni campers, staff and volunteers. You can even make your very own alumni rounder nametag!
- Camp Lunch in Dining Hall
- Sugar Surfing with Dr. Stephen Ponder, author of Sugar Surfing – How to Manage Type 1 Diabetes in a Modern World.
- Camp Tours of Camp Seale Harris @ ASCCA site
- Anniversary Celebration Party with Live Music, Food & FUN at The Outpost.
Schedule of Events:
- 10:30 a.m. – Alumni Arrival, Registration, and Connection Reception
- 11: 00 a.m. – Camp Seale Harris Past, Present & Future
- 12:00 p.m. – Camp Lunch in Dining Hall
- 1:30 p.m. – Special Guest Speaker Dr. Stephen Ponder
- 2:30 p.m. – How to Stay Connected with CSH
- 3:00 p.m. – Tours of Camp
- 3:30 p.m. – Anniversary Celebration
Make a Difference & Get Connected!
Can’t make it to the alumni event? Make an impact today by helping children with diabetes attend Camp Seale Harris. Click here to donate online, or mail a check to: 500 Chase Park South, Suite 104, Birmingham, AL 35244.
Join our NEW Camp Seale Harris Alumni Facebook Page! Click here to join today.
Is your information current in our system? If you’re not sure or know you need to make updates, please complete the form below, call us at (205) 402-0415, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send us your photos and favorite memories through the form below. What did Camp Seale Harris mean to you? We will share these at the alumni event and on our social pages! Only one photo can be uploaded through this form, so send your additional photos to email@example.com!
Please complete the form below.