Yes, individual packing lists for programs include items not to bring, but the following is the list of items not allowed at any program:
- Insulin, insulin pens, meters, test strips, low blood sugar supplies – these are supplied by camp.
- Cell phones (CGM users bring your non-cell phone receiver).
- Electronics (games, music devices without headphones, etc.).
- Any form of tobacco or alcohol.
- Unprescribed drugs/medications – all medications, even those over-the-counter, must be accompanied by a doctor’s note and be kept by medical staff at camp.