Birmingham T1D Family Party
January 26 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Join your T1D friends as we kick off 2020 in a scientific way at the McWane Science Center! This FREE event promises fun for all ages. Siblings & family members are invited & encouraged to attend.
Adventure Hall Wristbands and parking will be included and food and drink will be provided.
Since space is limited, you’re going to want to REGISTER for this event ASAP!
What can you expect at this event?
- Info on 2020 Camp Seale Harris diabetes camps for kids, teens, and families. Learn about new camps, scholarships, volunteering, and more. Meet current camp staff, and hear campers share what camp is like.
- Educational Q&A session
- Networking with other T1D families and friends in your area!
- Registration Kick-Off and info on the Diabetes WALK on April 19 at Veteran’s Park in Birmingham
- Info on paying for camp with Diabetes WALK donations
- Info on registering a team
For any questions, contact Nicole Martin at (205) 402-0415 or firstname.lastname@example.org.