- This event has passed.
Birmingham T1D Family Party
January 27, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
Join your T1D friends as we kick off 2019 in a laser-ific way! This FREE event promises fun for all ages. Siblings & family members are invited & encouraged to attend.
A limited number of child attendees (ages 6-16) will have the opportunity to play laser tag, group games and more – while parents enjoy an educational session. Food and drink will be provided.
Since space is limited, you’re going to want to REGISTER for this event ASAP!
What can you expect at this event?
- Info on 2019 Camp Seale Harris diabetes camps for kids, teens, and families. Learn about new camps, scholarships, volunteering, and more. Meet current camp staff, and hear campers share what camp is like.
- Educational Q&A session
- Networking with other T1D families and friends in your area!
- Registration Kick-Off and info on the Diabetes WALK on April 14 at Veteran’s Park in Birmingham
- Each walker registered at/before Kick-Off entered in drawing to win $25 Visa Gift Card
- Info on paying for camp with Diabetes WALK donations
For any questions, contact Mary Ellen Dixon at (205) 402-0415 or firstname.lastname@example.org.