SDES-Camp Seale Harris depends on the generous donations of individuals and organizations to help us provide our programs and services to children living with diabetes. Please consider giving today. Your support makes all the difference.
Gifts in ANY amount help children with diabetes go to camp.
Sponsor a child in your local area by:
Mailing your check to: SDES, 500 Chase Park South, Suite 104, Birmingham, AL 35244.
Calling our office at: 205-402-0415 for bank card payment.
Donating online here:
You will receive a receipt for your tax-deductible donation.
PayPal – The safer, easier way to pay online!
Workplace giving is a great way for you to help children learn how to live well with diabetes. It offers you the convenience of automatic payroll deductions without losing the tax benefits of charitable giving. Because employers often match employee contributions, a small pledge from you can make a significant impact on the health and well being of children living with diabetes. Ask your employer today if you may support Southeastern Diabetes Education Services through your workplace giving program.
Southeastern Diabetes Education Services participates in the following programs and campaigns:
- Alabama State Employees Combined Charitable Campaign – Code #999962
- Combined Federal Campaign – Charity Code # 10178
- Community Health Charities of the Southeast
- UAB Benevolent Fund
- Employer Matching Gift Programs (including companies like AT&T, Boeing, Sanofi, Verizon, Bank of America, and others)
- SDES also receives donor designated gifts from several local United Way campaigns. Please check with your local campaign office, or your employer, to see if you may designate.